1. Heat half of the butter in a pan, add in the kimchi and Indian Ketchup. Stir occasionally and cook until the kimchi has softened and caramelised.
2. Meanwhile cook the noodles in boiling water until soft.
3. Add in the stock, kimchi juice and chilli flakes to the pan and simmer until the liquid has reduced a little.
4. Add the remainder of the butter into the pan and the noodles; mix it all together so that the noodles are coated in the sauce. Add salt to taste if necessary here.
5. Plate up the noodles (we like ours in a bowl), garnish with spring onions and sesame seeds. Dig in with some chopsticks and enjoy.