1. Cook the tomatoes in a small saucepan with oil until the oil has separated from the tomatoes and set aside.
2. Cook the garlic in oil until brown and add it to the tomatoes and set aside.
3. Melt the butter in a large saucepan with the onions and cook until soft.
4. Add the kidney beans, garam masala, Kitchen King, fenugreek, coriander, green chillies, ginger, tomatoes and garlic and cook for approximately 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Check the salt level and add more if necessary.
6. Stir in Auntie’s Tamarind Sauce and cook for another 5 mins.
7. Serve hot with rice or a naan & enjoy.