1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6.
2. Rinse and drain the jackfruit and put into a bowl. Use a fork to shred the pieces into strings. Add the jerk barbecue marinade and Auntie's Chilli Mango sauce and stir to coat.
3. Cover a baking tray with foil and brush with a little vegetable oil. Transfer the jackfruit on to the baking tray in a single layer and bake for 15–20 minutes, until the jackfruit has crisped up at the edges and is hot through.
4. Meanwhile, put the onion, cabbage and carrot in a bowl and mix with enough vegan mayonnaise to make a coleslaw. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Build your burgers with the slaw and barbecue jerk jackfruit and serve.