1. To make the chutney, place all the ingredients in a blender and blitz until fully combined. Transfer to a small bowl and set aside.
2. To make the masala mix, simply add all the ingredients to a large bowl and stir until evenly combined.
3. Butter both sides of bread and spread over a generous layer of chutney.
4. Layer with the cucumber, then sprinkle over the masala mix. Repeat this process with a layer of tomato, then cheese, then onion.
5. Top with the other slice of bread. Either toast the sandwich in a sandwich toaster, or fry in a heavy-based pan with something heavy on top until golden on each side. Dunk into Auntie’s Ketchup for added authenticity!