1. Cube the potatoes so that they are a good bitesize.
2. Heat ghee in a pan and fry the potatoes on a low heat turning once or twice, till golden brown and crisp on both sides.
3. Transfer the fried potatoes to a bowl and sprinkle all the masalas and salts on top and toss to mix. Add the lime juice and toss again. Taste to check seasoning and add more chilli powder or salt if necessary.
4. Pile the seasoned potatoes onto a serving platter and drizzle generously with Auntie's Tamarind Sauce, sliced onions, coriander and a handful of Howdah's crunchy Onion Bhaji snacks.
5. Eat whilst it's still hot!